Sunday, June 14, 2015

Special Order

The weekend has once again came and went.  Did you get some crafting done this weekend?  I worked on a few orders and received a special order for a cuff.  I can't wait to see the recipients reaction when she gets it.  I happen to know this person so I know the meaning it will have on her.  The Lord really was on time with this order because it encouraged me so much that someone likes what I am doing and actually orders something.
I am so thankful to everyone who has supported my shop and has encouraged me.  Building and branding my business is taking a lot of time but I already can see results from the work put in.   I know if I keep putting in the hours I will get the results I want from my business.  I really should sit and write out my goals for hAndmade knits by trAcy.  This can be for another day:-) I am not good at writing things down sometimes especially goals:/

Shop News: If you want to place an order for a PERSONALIZED cuff, you can message me on the FB page "handmadeknitsbytracy".  I have posted an album there called Knitted Wrist Cuffs with Color Charts and a Blank Chart to choose from.

P.S. 
If you have a small business you need to listen to this podcast! Packed with helpful information...



Thanks guys for following along here, IG, and FB too!

Grace be with you
trAcy

No comments:

Post a Comment