Sunday, May 24, 2015

Happy Memorial Weekend

The past few months have been filled with inspiration and creating new items for my Etsy shop.
I have not been consistent in blogging but today is the first day of starting something new! 

I want to get to know more makers and knitters so why not start by letting you know about me.
I am a knitter, spinner, and this year I learned to crochet.  I am always wanting to learn something new so I am sure I will keep adding to the list of skills. Ha! 


Here is one of the recent cuff designs I came up with but creating these are evolving everyday. Tweaking the construction and design are being done daily.  I am happy with them and believe they are pretty unique because most cuffs are leather or a sewn fabric. These are knitted cuffs and then I add a custom blank.  If you want to see all the designs in my shop?
You can visit HERE

I also can create a cuff with your own message or word on your choice of blank. Just pick one and message me. Here are the choices...
I hope you will leave comments about what you think about these cuffs and keep me accountable to blog about the happenings around here. I hope you have a Happy Memorial Day🇺🇸

No comments:

Post a Comment